Each year we provide ring party at shows for other clubs. They reciprocate by providing a ring party at our show in September. Anybody who works on the ring for which we have provided ring party all day at these shows will receive a packed lunch, priority camping or car parking.
When entering any of these shows please put Letchworth Ring Party in the helper box on the entry form to ensure you are allocated to the Letchworth ring. If your dog is not yet ready to compete, you can still help at a show. Please see below for how to enter a dog “Not For Competition” (NFC).
- 7/8 Apr Spring at Ramsey – Sandra is judging
- 20 May BATS – David
- 7/8 Jul Wellingborough – Mark
- 29/30 Sep Suffolk Five Rivers – TBA
Not For Competition Dogs
If you would like to come and help at the show and want to bring a dog with you who is not competing, you will need to enter your dog “Not For Competition”. Dogs must be at least 4 calendar months of age and must be registered with the Kennel Club: either on the Breed Register or the Activity Register.
- Print out an entry form for the show – these can be found at Agilitynet Show Diary
- Fill in your details as owner and the dog’s KC name, KC number, breed, date of birth and “NFC” in the Classes box.
- Provided you have sent off the form to register your dog on the Activity Register, you can still enter your dog in the show by putting NAF (name applied for) after your dog’s name.
- Sign the form and hand it in at the Secretary’s marquee at the show.
To register your dog on the Activity Register (for crossbreeds and pedigree dogs not on the Breed Register):
- Print out and complete Form 5 – Registration of a dog on the Activity Register
- The registration fee is £15
- The Kennel Club will send you an Activity Registration Certificate – this will include your dog’s Activity Name (KC name) and KC number